As one of the best IVF clinics in Georgia, AtlasCARE has the largest database of surrogate mothers who are physically and emotionally prepared for the journey ahead.
From the beginning, our gestational carriers choose to become part of your amazing journey in order to help you build your own family.
AtlasCARE IVF & Surrogacy Clinic makes sure that all potential surrogate mothers in Georgia meet the following criteria:
- Be aged 24-35 years
- Be in good physical and mental health
- Have carried her own baby to term and have delivered at least one child naturally
- Have had pregnancies that were all free of complications and were full term
- Be in a stable living situation
- Be willing to complete all steps of the surrogacy process
- Do not smoke or abuse alcohol
- Be committed to the entire process from beginning to end
Thorough screening of potential carriers is carried out to make sure that the candidate is healthy enough and emotionally prepared for the surrogacy process. The evaluation includes:
Surrogates need to provide birth records from any previous pregnancies.
Prospective surrogates are required to undergo a complete medical evaluation to check their blood type and hormone levels. This includes a pap smear, uterine lining test, STD (sexually transmitted disease) test, and more.
Prospective surrogates should have no prior convictions.
Candidates will be assessed by the AtlasCARE medical team to determine if they understand their role in the surrogacy process.
Make your next move with AtlasCARE IVF!
From medical screening services to personalized treatment plans to coordinating the entire surrogacy process, with AtlasCARE you can rest assured that you will have the education, guidance and support you need to make informed choices on your path to parenthood.
Start your incredible journey today by scheduling a free video consultation with our expert team!